AVAILABLE ON PC, MAC, IPADS, IPHONES & SMARTPHONES
A FREE ELECTRONIC VERSION IS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AND DOWNLOADING FROM THIS SITE
Note: All content on this site is copyrighted and rights reserved by Careers Unlimited © 2015-2018.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form or by any means, digital, mechanical or otherwise, without the prior permission of the publisher.*
LEARNERS BOOK / A PREMIER SCHOOL-LEAVERS CAREER GUIDANCE PUBLICATION IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Published annually since 1990. This valuable book is considered by the market to be the most authoritative publication on career guidance in South Africa.
- It showcases the vast opportunities which are available in SA, extensive information on career guidance, tertiary education and socio-economic aspects of life and work.
- Approved by the DoE as a Teachers Resource Guide and used extensively by teachers as a textbook during life orientation classes. Readership is aimed at students from Grade 10 – 12, but is also used from Grade 7 upwards.
- Approximately 10.000 FREE hard copies are distributed to all high schools throughout South Africa by the District offices of the DoE.
GRADUATES BOOK / A PREMIER POST-GRADUATE CAREER GUIDANCE PUBLICATION IN SOUTH AFRICA
- Published annually since 2000.
- Approximately 10 000 FREE hard copies are distributed to all universities and FET Colleges throughout SA.
- This book offers comprehensive information on how to choose a career path. It showcases work opportunities available in SA and information on post-graduate education, as well as socio-economic aspects of life and work.
- Career Development Centres at universities advise students who are graduating to visit our website and view a free electronic version.
RECOMMEND CAREERS UNLIMITED TO FRIENDS & FAMILY USING YOUR FAVOURITE SOCIAL MEDIA OR EMAIL
*Teachers and Learners may print out information strictly for their OWN use.